Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Biggest Loser Finale

I haven't been a diligent watcher of The Biggest Loser this year, but I have caught snippets of the program or seen the previews on TV. I did however watch the finale (love DVR - you can just whip through the parts you don't want to see and the commercials and get done in way less time than if you sat and watched from start to finish.) I was hoping Mike would win - he looked terrific and had made a tremendous change in his lifestyle, which we in the challenge can relate to!
I feel like I've been a little sluggish during my workouts lately. I don't know if it's because the challenge is coming to an end and I'm "letting down" or what, but after watching the show last night I had a renewed vigor to finish with more energy and to try to keep working hard and finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment