Friday, May 15, 2009

You never know when you're an example!

I got my hair cut on Wednesday and stopped in at my husband's work to show it off. I hadn't been there in quite some time, so the girls that work for him hadn't seen me and my progress through most of the challenge. They sure complimented me when they saw me. It felt so good - in fact I went out and came back in just to have them do it all over again!!!
Anyway, my husband came home from work last night and said they're going to have their own little challenge now between the 3 of them. I said - I'm an example? He said you're an inspiration to all of us. Wow, you just never know when you're going to be an example to others. To all the other gals in this heart challenge - thank you for who you are and for the inspiration you've been to me and the encouragement you've given not just to me but to each of us. I have truly enjoyed being a participant in this heart challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment