Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did. The kids living in the area were all here and I was able to talk by phone to our daughter in Ohio and our missionary in the Halifx Nova Scotia mission. I am so blessed with all 6 of our children (not to mention our 7 grandchildren!!). It was great to not have to worry about fixing dinner or cleaning up afterwards!!
One thing I did was try on different pants and capris and get my daughters' opinions as to keep or not. I put on a pair of capris on Friday that were too big, as were the dress pants I put on on Saturday. I didn't have many left to choose from after we got done sorting and trying on. Now, this is a problem I'm not minding having - but at the same time I have some clothes that are fairly new and actually in style that I wish would still fit because they're cute! However, I'll take having to get new clothes over staying the size I was!!!

1 comment:

  1. Barb...you are looking so great! I am so excited for you to find out how much better your cholesterol must be since the beginning of the challenge. It doesn't matter if you are announced the winner on your big night or not because you are a winner to me! I'm so glad you were chosen and it has been fun to follow you on this adventure. I love ya girlfriend!!! It would be awesome to have that gift card for you trip to pick up Mitch though wouldn't it? Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete