Friday, May 1, 2009

They fit!

About 3 years or so ago I bought a pair of capris at Macy's Department Store. They were on clearance - a $68 pair for $10. I couldn't pass them up, but . . . they also didn't fit. They almost fit, but didn't. I thought back then that it would be just a little while and I'd be able to fit into them. Boy, was I wrong, because in the meantime, I gained, lost, gained, lost again!! So, I saw them still hanging in my closet and decided this week to try them on, just to see if I was getting close. I was very happy that they not only went on easily but I was also able to zip them up and button them without having to suck in (oh how many clothes have I done that?!!). So, I now have another outfit to wear this summer!! That in itself is exciting - and cheap, to be able to wear something you already have!
We only have 3 weeks left. I hope to be able to keep it up as far as exercising and watching what I eat. I have to say - I do feel so much better. Another little sidenote - before I started this challenge I had to take a couple of antacids every night before bed because I had heartburn. I've only taken one once since the challenge started - and that's because I ate later in the evening and I had salsa (not too bright of a mood). So, by eating better my heartburn has definitely disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment